Product DescriptionWe recommend Elegant Theme :
Some comments from our clients
“I just purchased this and Anna has been a wonderful help. I have very beginner-intermediate level skills for wordpress, but Anna has helped me to build my website and is always willing to help. I highly recommend this wordpress theme if you are in the real estate business. Thanks Anna! – Edward Lui, www.MarsHillVirginia.com”
“Hi Anna!!! I want to say what a great job you have done on this theme. I love the functionality and extensive page layouts. The features are awesome and the support is the fastest I have seen from most developers I deal with. Once again thank you for a being the best at what you do, you are truly in a league of your own.” Stephenvfx
“Having spent plenty of time investigating which property WordPress theme to go for, I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase WPEstate. It seemed well priced and the demos looked fantastic in any device. Being new to WordPress I was a bit wary that it may be too complicated and I might be wasting my investment. This could not be further from the truth. Anna (firstname.lastname@example.org) has been there for me each and every time I have had a query with step by step guides as what I need to do to resolve my issues. She even logged in to my website and made some of the changes directly herself and on weekends! Not once asking for any fees! I can’t sing my praises for the support loud enough. I would strongly recommend to anyone contemplating thinking about buying this excellent theme, buy it! I have not regretted it for one minute. “Steve Parkinson – www.cleverestates.com
WP Estate features list
WP Estate is a premium fully responsive WordPress theme designed for Real Estate companies and independent agents. Our theme offers you the possibility to standout with an elegant theme that you can use out-of-the-box or customize up to to the smallest details.
WP Estate features 27+ shortcodes, 7 custom widgets, advanced Google Maps search, full width slider on properties, custom page and post templates for Agents and Properties and other controls to help you design the theme as you desire.
Please email us any question or comment about the WP Estate theme and demo. Your input is the most valuable to us and we will offer you our assistance and all the answers you’re looking for promptly.
Some of the most interesting options are detailed next, followed by a complete feature list.
Fully Responsive Design – WP Estate adapts on all the devices on which it is opened: iPhones, iPads, tablets, Smartphones or desktop computers.
Google Maps – WP Estate includes an advanced search system for properties, integrated with Google Maps. Users can filter listings by Rent/Sale type and by type category right from Google Maps. They can also choose to filter properties by number of rooms and bedrooms, by price, city or area. When clicking on the property pin on the map, a featured image appears that links the user to the property page. Users can also use the left/right arrows on the map to go from one property to another.
Intuitive Admin Panel – WP Estate Theme Options panel features intuitive controls to customize the theme colors and its general settings. From this simple to use interface you can change the logos, theme’s colors, font, currency, contact details and a few more.
Full Width Slider – WP Estate creates a full with slider on each property page, right on top. This beautiful slider shows the Google Maps location of the property with the featured image, the Google Street View (optional), an embedded Vimeo or YouTube video (optional) and all the images uploaded to the property post.
Blog Post Slider – WP Estate features a slider at the beginning of each blog post with the images uploaded to that post. In this slider you can also add a Vimeo/YouTube video. You may also turn this slider on/off for each post from Admin.
Custom Post & Page Templates – WP Estate features custom posts for Properties and Agents, each with their own custom settings required by the Real Estate industry. The theme features also 6 custom page templates useful to real estate companies such as: properties list, agent list, compare properties, advanced search results page, blog list and contact page. The Contact Page shows the office address in the Google Maps automatically and it includes a contact form with CAPTCHA.
SEO optimized – WP Estate code structure is clean and organized, allowing search engines to index your website pages correctly.
Complete list of features:
- Dedicated Support Team to answer all your questions, comments and requests promptly.
- WordPress 3.5 compatibility.
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Cross Browser compatible, tested on Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE9, IE10.
- Clean design suitable for real estate companies
- 100% Responsive on all Smartphones, tablets and desktop computers.
- Demo Content included in the default set-up for out-of-the-box installation. All images are free for commercial and personal use.
- Extensive manual with detailed instructions (http://help.wpestatetheme.org)
- Google Maps API integrated with distinctive pins. Google Maps and Properties Pins show on each page. Exception is the Contact Page where the office location is pinned to the map. On Google Maps properties can be filtered by Rent/Sale and Category Type right from Google Maps. Advanced search on Google Maps allows to filter properties also by City, Area, room and bedrooms number and price.
- Property page full with slider that shows: the Google Maps location of the property with the featured image, the Google Street View (optional), an embedded Vimeo or YouTube video (optional) and all the images uploaded to the property post.
- Blog post slider at the beginning of each blog post created with the images uploaded to that post. This slider is actually tweaked version of the Elastslide third party plugin which you can turn on/off from Admin for each post. This slider supports also an embedded Vimeo or YouTube video.
- FlexSlider third plugin integrated in the slider shortcode (Flexslider plugin is free for personal and commercial use).
- Translation Module with POEdit.
- 2 level menu navigation, with full control over its colors.
- Intuitive Admin Panel with all the controls you need to customize the theme.
- Full control over theme’s colors with unlimited color options. To change colors you can use a Color Picker or copy/paste the rgb color codes.
- An easy way to change Logo, footer logo & favicon from Theme Options.
- Hundreds of Google Fonts available in Admin Panel that you can use to change theme’s default fonts for headings and content. Default fonts are Roboto (for headings) and Arial (for text).
- Google Analytics field available in Theme Options. All you have to do is copy/paste the code from your own account.
- 4 Column Widget Footer that you can customize from Admin.
- Copyright Footer Text editor available in Theme Options.
- Social Share buttons integrated in Blog Post.
- Social Accounts buttons for Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus integrated in the header and on the Contact page.
- Custom Widgets that can be applied on the sidebar and in the footer:
- Mortgage Calculator
- Featured Listing
- Social Links Widget
- Contact Widget
- Facebook Widget
- Twitter Widget
- Flick Widget
- SEO Optimized and compatible with any third party SEO plugin you’d like to add.
- 7 Custom Page Templates:
- Contact page with ReCaptcha Spam Protection
- Blog List Page
- Properties List page with property filter options
- Agent List page
- Compare Properties Page
- Advanced Search Results page
- Page Settings:
- Show Title Yes/No
- Sidebar Position: Left, Right or None
- Select what Sidebar displays if enabled
- Custom 404 Not Found page included
- Property Page custom settings:
- Agent responsible
- Actions (Rent/Sale)
- Property Status (sold, open house, normal)
- Google Maps position (Latitude, Longitude, Google Street View)
- Lot Size
- Garages No
- Garage Size
- Date Available
- External Construction
- Year Built
- Embed Video Code (for the full width slider)
- Amenities and Features (Check List with 24 options)
- Agent Page custom settings:
- Agent description
- Agent Sale Pitch
- Skype ID
- Contact Form (automatically added). This contact form sends all messages received through agent page directly to agent email
- 27+ shortcodes visual in the WordPress Content Editor:
- Slider supported by FlexSlider plugin
- Buttons (4 colors)
- Google Maps
- Icon Content Box
- Recent Properties and Recent Articles
- Standard Table
- Lists (10 types)
- Tagline (2 types)
- Testimonial (2 types)
- Toggle (4 color options)
- Accordion (4 color options)
- Typography (dropcaps, headings, highlight, blockquote, spacer)
- Threaded Comments
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Well organized code and files
- And many more attractive features!
WP Estate 1.92 – Released on October 11
- Remove CAPTCHA from contact forms - Contact Forms with AJAX - Added Remove Favorites button in User Dashboard - Small Slider alternative for Property Pages. When Small Slider is selected the header opens with the Google Maps address and Property Info Box open - Added default categories in Advanced Search and Advanced Search widget: All Listings, All Types, All Cities, All Areas - Filter Areas by City in Advanced Search - Attach Area to a City in wp-admin - Advanced Search shows in google maps only the listings from results. The same applies to listings by City, by Area, by Action or by Category. - Added switch button for PayPal Sandbox and LIVE in Theme Options - In email received by property agent or user, we added the link of the page from where email is sent.
WP Estate 1.9.1 – Released on September 25
- Ajax Login/Register Forms - AJAX Property Submission FORM - User Profile with profile image, contact info - Assign User profile to properties submitted by user. People can contact the user from Property Page - Favorite Listings with Login/Register AJAX pop-up forms - Forget Password - Change Password - Homepage Google Maps control to be smaller (like in internal pages). Turn this option ON from Theme Options - Appearance -Pin a property to Google Maps from Address (it is a new button in Admin and Front end submission). This is a second alternative to typing latitude & longitude.
WP Estate 1.9 – Released on September 18 (available for download)
- 3 new Advanced Search Layouts - Advanced Search Type 2: vertical, with Ajax contact form - Advanced Search Type 3: vertical - Advanced Search Type 4: horizontal - ON/OFF control in wp-admin for the Map Filters on Google Maps - Added all PayPal currencies for paid submissions
WP Estate 1.8 available for download starting September 10
- Paid Submission via PayPal - Enable Paid Submissions from Theme Options - Set the price for 1 submission from Theme Options - Set the currency for 1 submission from Theme Options (EURO or USD) - Added email notification for Admin when new user submits a property - Added email notification for Admin when user edits a submitted property - Added email notification for Admin when user pays for a property submission - Added ON/OFF control to show or not all Features and Amenities (including those that don't apply for a property) - Added Filter Button on Property Page List template - If user clicks on Filters like TYPE Bedrooms NO and doesn't add info, the text shows again after user goes to next filter
WP Estate 1.7 available for download
Front End user submission with dedicated plugin and 2 dedicated shortocodes (for Login and Register forms) Property Pins & Icon submission Removed the need to have an action for a property Revolution Slider integration ($15 value integration) Advanced Search Widget plugin Zillow Estimate widget plugin New colors controls for second menu, new widgets, hover effect Removed Yellow Man (Google Street View) from Homepage and Internal Pages google maps Recent Items shortcode updated to filter latest listings and articles by category ID New shortcode added to filter articles and listings by post ID Geolocation on Google Maps with on/off control in Admin. Added Radius control for Geolocation in Theme Options
WP Estate 1.6 – second release August 10 2013 which includes:
- Google Street View angle camera control - Property price disappears if none is set - After price label added to edit Properties - Property status management added - Features & Amenities management added - dsIDXpress WordPress Plugin compatibility added (with a custom css that resembles the general theme design) - <a href="http://wordpress.org/plugins/dsidxpress/">http://wordpress.org/plugins/dsidxpress/ </a> - IDX listings to show on header map, if IDX widget exists on the sidebar (works with dsIDXpress only) - Property Page title labels management added - Floating Menu labels management added - Custom CSS can be used with Custom Colors set to NO - Improved Contact Form behavior (show message status) - Fixed edit Actions - to not create new actions automatically - X close bar added to featured images on Google Maps - Custom Google Maps coordinates for individual Pages and Posts - Custom image to replace Google Maps for individual Pages and Posts
Important: If you are upgrading to V1.6 from v1.5, please notice that all custom Theme Options will be overwritten because we’re adding a complex change to theme functionality. After you upgrade, de-activate and activate the theme again from WP-Admin so that the new Page Property Options page populates with the default content. Thank you for your understanding.
WP Estate 1.0 – initial release July 29 2013We recommend Elegant Theme :