Product DescriptionWe recommend Elegant Theme :
The Curator is a premier timeline theme for WordPress. This theme was built for artists and/or museums that want to display their work with a chronological focus. Even if you’re not an artist and just want to show historical content in a timeline, this theme is for you.
What buyers are saying:
“Really nice. ” – toasterbec
“Dude, just like all of theMOLITOR themes, this theme is dope!!” – kaledonder
“This is an awesome theme.” – hankisaac (purchased 100-500 items)
“This may literally be one of the coolest things that I’ve seen on ThemeForest.” – epicera
“Perfect theme for artists! The tutorials are very practical and the hotline is very responsive and really helps to use the theme.” – emgerard
- NEW! Touch gesture support (left/right swipe)
- NEW! WP Theme Customizer support
- NEW! Overflow text scroll effect for long timeline titles
- Translation ready
- .POT file included
- Full color control of text, background and accent colors
- Semi-responsive layout
- WordPress custom background support
- Control how the timeline is broken up (i.e. by year, decade, century or millenium)
- Parallax background effect
- Display as many widgets as you want in the “info panel”
- Super easy post slider
- Easy logo customization
- WordPress menu support
- Super easy admin panel
- Easy thumbnail images with built-in WordPress system (no TimThumb)
- FREE version upgrade if you purchased this theme
- Advanced jQuery animations and effects
- Looks pretty on an iPad
- WordPress installation (NOT WordPress.com)
- v1.4.0 – 09.20.2013
- UPDATED: theme customizer panel sections layout
- ADDED: email input field CSS styling
- ADDED: option to turn post title year on/off
- ADDED: option to link to post page instead of image
- ADDED: timeline order option
- ADDED: touch gesture support (left/right swipe)
- ADDED: additional category timeline options
- ADDED: overflow text scroll effect for timeline titles
- v1.3.0 – 09.12.2013
- Added WP Theme Customizer support (replaces OptionTree theme options panel).
- v1.2.4 – 02.20.2013
- Added localization support.
- v1.2.3 – 02.12.2013
- Updated theme options panel.
- v1.2.2 – 12.16.2012
- Updated: jQuery UI
- Fixed: WP 3.5 issue with home page category control.
- v1.2.1 – 11.26.2012
- Updated: theme options panel appearance and updated/added support tab.
- v1.2.0 – 08.09.2012
- Added: Built-in theme options. Plugin no longer required.
- v1.0.1 – 07.25.2012
- Fixed: Issue with left/right arrows not showing when divider is set to “none”. Details: http://tinyurl.com/csqhq8c
- Images used with permission from National Gallery of Art: http://www.nga.gov/
Please use my support forums: http://themolitor.com/forums
Need a Customization?
Anything beyond what you see in the item description, demo site and video walk-through would be considered a customization. You can submit a request for customizations here: http://themolitor.com/custom