DescriptionWe recommend Elegant Theme :
Ecommerce the WordPress Way
Stored is built to make use of the Cart66 ecommerce plugin, making your WordPress install an awesome looking store. Stored makes it easy to get your products front and center to start making sales.
If you have any questions about how the cart system works, please visit Cart66.com or try the free Cart66 Lite plugin for yourself. This theme simply styles how Cart66 looks and displays, it does nothing to the functionality of Cart66.
Affiliate Mode, new in version 2.0
Affiliate Mode makes it easy for affiliates to create products and link the Buy Now button to another website with your affiliate link. It’s as easy as copy and paste. Cart66 not required.
- Translation file included! – Use Stored WP in any language
- jQuery slider on the home page to showcase your featured products, plus jQuery hovers for the rest of your products.
- Simply upload your product images to that post and Stored will automatically generate a lightbox gallery on that product’s page. No messy shortcodes or plugins needed. It’s like magic.
- Responsive widgets on the home page. Put them either above or below the latest products and use as many as you want. Stored will automatically size them and make them look good.
- Light and Dark color schemes along with 6 color options for the buttons and accents across the site.
- Easy setup with easy to follow instructions.
- Valid XHTML
Support is provided to all customers at http://support.designcrumbs.com. You’ll need your Purchase Code to access this theme’s section in the forum. To find your purchase code, go to your Downloads page, click on “License Certificate” on the theme you wish to get support on, open the file and look for the “Item Purchase Code”. That’s what you’ll need.
- 2.4.3: Update to fix a styling issue brought on by the latest Contact Form 7
- 2.4.2: Minor CSS design updates (keepin’ it awesome), updated comments form & code in comments.php and functions.php
- 2.4.1: Removed shortcodes (try a plugin), removed featured image from gallery thumbnails, many behind the scenes updates
- 2.4: File structure changes, updates to jquery UI, adjustments for newer Cart66 versions
- 2.3.3: Product galleries now have next and previous on the lightbox
- 2.3.2: Added class “entry-content” to product pages
- 2.3.1: Added support for Custom Post Type for the latest Cart66
- 2.3: Added support for Gravity Forms
- 2.2: Localized – Stored is now ready for any language
- 2.1: “Your Cart” now updates live. Other jQuery fixes included as well.
- 2.0: Created Affiliate Mode.
- 1.4.1: CSS fix for Cart66 Pro users.
- 1.4: Fixed another issue in search results and a small bug in the blog.
- 1.3: Fixed an issue were search results weren’t showing correctly.
- 1.2: Fixed an issue concerning product archives.
- 1.1: Various bug and small issue fixes
- 1.0: Initial release