Product DescriptionWe recommend Elegant Theme :
Rebirth is a Church WordPress Theme aimed at making your new church website the best one on the block! Feel free to send me feature requests if you feel I’ve missed something!
NOTE: PHP 5.2+ is required for this theme to run certain functionality for the events.
- WordPress 3.6 compatibility
- Lots of bug fixes
People love it!
“Stoked with this theme! The support has also been phenomenal. This theme and Justin’s support has given me the ability to get my South Florida Race Calendar site back up in a tenth of the time. Done with the theme styling and setup in a couple of days from purchase and can now just focus on the data import.
The setup of another theme or event plugin would have taken me at least a week.”
“Awesome Awesome Awesome Theme!!!! Thanks So much! Had a few troubles, but they were dealt with quickly and very smoothly! You should be commended!”
“Not only have you created a very high quality and versatile theme, but you clearly stand behind your work. I appreciate everything you’ve done, the support you offer, and your level of professionalism. I would recommend your work to anyone who is seeking quality.”
- Ready for WordPress 3.5!
- Change the color, font and background image in seconds!
- Fully working AJAX Contact Form with spam protection
- Custom Widgets and a huge admin panel for customizations
- Four custom post types: Events, Videos, Audio and Galleries. All of which you can use to build out the homepage slider.
- Customize your homepage with drag and drop (and also hideable) blocks.
- Clean, commented code and fancy jQuery makes this template a blast to browse through.
- Layered PSD for more detailed customization
- Extensive documentation
Check out all of my church-based themes:
- WordPress 3.5 compatibility
- Bug fixes
- NEW – Brand new homepage slider functionality. MUCH easier to create now.
- NEW – Added audio playback support for iOS and Android devices
- NEW – Using Flash audio player for desktop browsers
- NEW – Moved stylesheet so it’s editable from the WordPress edit screen
- NEW – Created a “Homepage” template for SEO support
- NEW – Added thumbnails to page/post management screens
- FIX – Fixed all of the timezone issues! (fixes countdown and event pages)
- FIX – Events will now still show up in Upcoming if their end date is in the future
- FIX – 404 page content now allows HTML
- FIX – Adding more than 3 items to a horizontal widget will not cause “float” issues now.
- FIX – The homepage will not get messed up when you display a page instead of widgets on homepage
- FIX – Automatically choose all categories in widgets (when no categories are selected)
- NEW – Hide footer map zone on a per page basis
- NEW – Add field for Google Analytics code
- BUG FIX – Fixed the IE Audio Issues
- BUG FIX – Fixed the “link to post” option for audio and video
- BUG FIX – WordPress 3.4 Fixes
- NEW – 3 new font choices
- NEW – You can now add pages to the slider
- NEW – Now allows Youtube short urls (i.e. https://youtu.be/blablabla)
- BUG FIX – Fixed a grandchild menu item styling bug
- BUG FIX – Gallery settings “Show the big image?” checkbox now works as intended
- BUG FIX – Facebook like button now shows commenting box on top of the site instead of behind it
- NEW: 12/24 hour clock option
- NEW: Set the Google Map zoom level
- NEW: Month names are now localized to your language
- NEW: Localization files now included with the theme! Feel free to translate to your heart’s content!
- NEW: Language setting for the Event Countdown display. You can choose between, English, French, Spanish, German and Italian.
- NEW: Social Links widget. Quickly add links to your Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Vimeo, Youtube or Foursquare profile pages!
- NEW: Added an Event Countdown widget so you can display the countdown on any page.
- NEW: Updated the documentation to describe some specific areas and new items in more detail.
- And other stylistic updates throughout.
- NEW: Added option to hide social tab
- BUG FIX: Fixed the bug that was breaking widgets/page display on the homepage
- BUG FIX: Custom link now works for posts in the slider
- COMING SOON in v1.0.5 (I promise): Language settings!
- NEW: Added a “Custom” data field for events
- BUG FIX: “Search…” text goes away with clicking into the search field
- BUG FIX: Fixed a CSS floating issue on all category pages (posts, events, etc.)
- BUG FIX: Events will now go away in the countdown timer when the time is 00 00 00… (on refresh), this requires the timezone setting within WordPress to be set
- BUG FIX: Shortcodes and line breaks are now working in the Born Text Widget and Intro Text Blocks
- BUG FIX: Main navigation dropdowns now work properly, even if they slide over the homepage slider
- NEW: Made it possible to link to external audio files.
- NEW: Added horizontal grandchild page fly-out menus to navigation.
- NEW: Added a custom data field for additional event information or links.
- BUG FIX: Small text fix on Event pages.
- BUG FIX: Fixed the messed up comment styling.
- BUG FIX: Fixed the broken page/footer issues.
- BUG FIX: Fixed a few auto-cycling issues with the slider.
- Fixed a theme update issue.
- Fixed a very important audio/video playback issue.
Thanks for purchasing one of my files, it’s greatly appreciated! Support for all my items is done through the Scheetz Designs Ticksy support system. Sign in quickly with Facebook or Twitter—or register manually—and give me a shout! http://scheetzdesigns.ticksy.comWe recommend Elegant Theme :