Product DescriptionWe recommend Elegant Theme :
Le Maitre d’ is a menu focused WordPress theme for restaurants and cafes. This theme will let you manage everything from the WordPress dashboard so you can update your menu to add/remove items quick and easy—It’s time to ditch those online PDF menus. People hate them.
What buyers are saying:
“Absolute pleasure to work with and wonderfully put together. Great great great file!”
– charlie4282 (bought 100-499 items)
“Love the theme. Thank you for the great addition.”
– jmachado9999 (bought 100-499 items)
“Been working with this theme for a couple of days now and I’m really quite impressed with it! …It really is perfect for showcasing a menu without a lot of gimmicks …It’s been really straight forward to set up …Overall this is a great theme, well done.”
– pixelgrease (bought 50-99 items)
- NEW! WP Theme Customizer support
- Translation ready
- Includes .POT file
- FULL color control of text, background and link colors
- Custom full screen background support
- Google fonts support
- Display as many widgets as you want in the footer section.
- Easy logo customization
- WordPress menu support
- Super easy admin panel
- Easy thumbnail images with built-in WordPress system (no TimThumb)
- FREE version upgrade if you purchased this theme
- Advanced jQuery animations and effects
- Demo content XML included
- Looks pretty on an iPad
- WordPress.org installation (NOT WordPress.com)
- v1.1.0 – 09.12.2013
- Added WP Theme Customizer support (replaces OptionTree theme options panel).
- v1.0.4 – 02.12.2013
- Updated theme options panel.
- v1.0.3 – 11.22.2012
- Updated: theme options panel appearance and updated/added support tab.
- v1.0.2 – 08.08.2012
- Added: Built-in theme options. Plugin no longer required.
- v1.0.1 – 07.19.2012
- Fixed: issue with gallery icon not showing for menu items in Webkit browsers.
- Images used from the following PhotoDune authors:
Please use my support forums: http://themolitor.com/forums
Need a Customization?
Anything beyond what you see in the item description, demo site and video walk-through would be considered a customization. You can submit a request for customizations here: http://themolitor.com/custom