DescriptionWe recommend Elegant Theme :
CleanCut is a WordPress Theme that takes advantage with all the amazing new wordpress 3 features and is best suited for Portfolio and Business Websites. It comes with 5 fantastic Image and News slideshows that also support video, has multiple Page templates, a very unique portfolio sorting option and of course gives you the possibility to choose from 5 Fantastic skins:
(The examples bellow are only html previews but the wordpress version got the same styling and options)
you can install content automatically when setting up the theme and it will look like my theme preview! That makes it super easy to customize everything, since you can take a look first how its done at the dummy posts and pages. See a short demo video here
Key features of the template:
- Automatic content installation for a fast and easy setup, can be activated optionally
- New WordPress3 Menu support
- Slideshow, portfolio and testimonial custom post types (new WordPress3 feature)
- 5 different Portfolio/Item slider, also supporting video! AviaSlider included!
- Unique Portfolio Sorting/Filtering with a custom jQuery script
- Dropdwon Menu, improved with jQuery
- Cufon font replacement
- Sleek Image preloader
- Working ajax/php contact form
- PSD files included
- Extensive Documentation Included
External scripts and resources used:
- Social Bookmark Icons
- lightbox plugin
- Quicksand Font
- Cufon Font replacement
- flickr creative commons library pictures by: codyR, kretyen, mescon, obskura, freya23
From this day on, support for all my themes will be available again, but only at the support forum I’ve setup at my website:
The reason I have choosen to use my own forum are quite simple:
Themeforest support threads are not searchable. Since most questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will make it possible that you dont even need to wait for my response, because its already there.
Second Reason: people can’t respond to each other at themeforest to help each other out, while I am busy with other tasks.
Third Reason: it is very inconvenient for me to check multiple places if support requests where made (here at themeforest, my themeforest mail account, my websites mail account, facebook group, twitter etc)
Therefore I decided to channel those requests at one place and make it available to everyone so all of you guys can benefit.
For more information read the sidebar instructions on how to setup an account and get support